Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I need to get this off my chest

It just kills me when I pour my heart out to someone I want to be with and they say nothing. I would like an answer, so I know that I am not wasting my time or his time having these feelings. After breaking up and not seeing each other for 5 years I thought that all my feelings were gone, but all of a sudden he was thrown back into my life and all these feelings came back. I feel like I was hit by a brick wall. I guess after all these years my feeling had never left, they were just hidden somewhere deep in my heart. Right now I can't see myself being with anyone but him and I don't want that to change, but if he doesn't have the same feelings for me that way I have them for him I guess it will have to change. I wish he would tell me sooner rather than latter so I can move on if I have too and get on with my life. I don't want to ride this emotional roller coaster anymore of "Does he feel the same why I do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment