Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Should've Known It Was Too Good To Be True!

Once again my heart has been riped out thrown on the ground and stomped on. I should have know that this would have ended up like this, b/c they always do for me. He was just too good to be true. Good looking, funny, smart, said that he like me they way I am. Like I said too good to be true for a girl like me who still lives w/ her parents, fat, doesn't drive, and wears her heart on her sleeve.
I feel like a complete idiot for even thinking that he would even want to be w/ me. We would talk for hours and hours every night about stupid things, asking stupid questions and getting stupid answers. He made me smile, hell he made me happy for the first time in a really long time. Now all I can do is cry b/c of what he said to me. That he isn't looking to date b/c he is too busy w/ his job and son. I don't think he knows how that makes me feel. It's not like I want all his attention on me, I understand that he has a son and it takes a lot to be a single parent. I'm not high maintenance, I want is idk to be able to talk to him at night see him on weekends when he isn't busy. I like my space just as much as the next person, I'm not asking him to be w/ me 24/7.
IDK anymore. Why do I even bother to put myself out there just so I can get hurt over and over again. I really, really liked him and in the end I got hurt like always. I'm just so tired of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment