Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 Emotional Rollercoaster

2011 was an emotional rollercoaster for me, w/ school, ex boyfriend drama, and an "accident" that left me more confused then ever, messing up my wrist and having to have reconstructive surgery on in and being in a cast for 4 months, then more emotions w/ school and being around a person that you still love but you both know that it will just not work out and are trying to be friends, just to name a few. A lot of shit went down in 2011 that I just wish never happened, but that's life and I just have to buck up and deal with it. It's the past and I'm not looking back.
Some good things did happen this year to me and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I've become soooooo much closer to my best friend Kristi and her son. I love them so much and I know that they will always be there for me no matter what and the same goes me, I'll always be for them. I turned 21 and from what I can remember of the night it was one of the best nights of my life. Surrounded w/ my best of friends and having a great time at Station7. I met this guy and we hit it off and it was amazing while it lasted. Even though things may not have ended up the way I wanted to w/ him I'm ok w/ that now. Some may be like "well how is that a good thing?". To me it is b/c he taught me that I'm beautiful just the way I am and that is ok. He showed me that sexy isn't all about what is on the outside but whats on the inside and how confident you are in yourself and I am thankful for the fact that he came into my life and showed me that. Yes I was very hurt w/ what happened between us but maybe it was for the better after all. He is still in my life but just as a friend and I'm ok w/ that. New Years Eve was also a highlight of 2011 for me. I may not have gone all out that night but that's fine w/ me b/c I still had a great time w/ my small group of friends that night.
I am so grateful for my friends. I don't think I would have made it through the year without them. I take every word they say to me and take it to heart. I will always be there for them all even though I don't get to see some of them that much. I love you all: Kristi, Kenny, Megan, Annie, Leanne, EJ, Maryeva, and Danny.
 I have a feeling that this year is going to be a lot better. I started off on a high note and I'm going to try and keep it that way. I'm going to work on myself and they way I look at myself.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment